Subscribe Us

Header Ads

LEARN AND TEACH OTHERS





             I love to learn a lot of things in this world.I am always a learner.None cane say,completely they had finished their learning.If they say,they are lying.This process is always incomplete.We can learn something but not everything.

            It is like a difference between a drop and ocean.Knowledge is more than anything in any ones life.In the changing world ,you cant be mastered in any subject because of innovation taking place in every seconds.So,learn new thing always and also teach amateur.
                                                                                                                     Teaching others is the best way to remember that you have learned already.I love to teach them who are interested in those subjects which i have learned.Still I'm learning and teaching.

          It's my passion.Also getting lessons from their FAQ's.I realized,it is the best way to develop me for the sophisticated world.
         
         That so,I recommend you to do the same in your own life

Post a Comment

0 Comments